Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Fleawhere (Fw)?
Fleawhere (Fw) is a flea market branding developed around youths and young working adults. Applying unconventional mediums, Fw aims to provide a platform for entrepreneurs to market and showcase their products and servies. Beyond commitment and care, Fw promises to give their best to their followers!
2. Am I allowed to bring a clothes rack?
Yes, you may bring 1 clothes rack for every booth you rent. If you wish to bring 2 clothes racks, you will not be allowed to use the table.
3. Can I place my stuff on the floor?
No, you may only place your stuff on the table or on the clothes rack. You are not allowed to place anything on the floor, chair(s) or on top of any container.
4. How do I rent a booth?
Visit our flea market schedule here: http://www.fleawhere.com/flea-markets and start adding your booth(s) to the e-commerce cart! You may make payment via i-banking, ATM transfer, credit card, debit card or PayPal!
5. Why are my booths nor reserved immediately after my Bank Transfer?
After you make the Bank Transfer, you are required to send in a snapshot of the receipt. This will take us up to 3 working days to verify.
6. What if I made a bank transfer 24 hours after my order?
We strongly advise that you keep to the 24 hours deadline, however if you do miss it, kindly let us know by email or call us at 6556 2123 | 96973884 during office hours (Tuesday to Friday, between 11.00am to 6.00pm)
7. Where can I see my order history?
You will be able to view your history under My Account.
8. How can I sign up to become a Fw Premium member and does it has any expiry?
You will be able to upgrade to Fw Premium member under My Account. It is valid for 1 year.
9. Why am I not enjoying the discounts on my order as a Fw Premium member?
Discounts are not valid for 2-day bookings (which are already discounted).
10. How can I change my details and password?
You can manage these details under My Account.
11. Why are some events not available for booking even when the dates and booths are available
They are curated events or they are not available for booking yet.
12. What are curated fleas?
The products sold at these fleas have to be submitted to the management for approval before any bookings are made.
13. How can I cancel an order?
You may either ignore the payment advice for 24 hours or write in to firstname.lastname@example.org to request for a cancellation. (Kindly state your order number)
14. I didn’t manage to complete my Paypal order, what should I do?
Just send in another order, our administration will void the incomplete PayPal order after 1 day.
15. What should I do on the day of the event?
Event preparation details can be found on each event page. You may alternatively check with us via email@example.com or call us at 6556 2123 | 9697 3884 during office hours (Tuesday to Friday, between 11.00am to 6.00pm)
16. I didn’t receive any emails after my order, what should I do?
Check your spam or junk folder. Otherwise, you may call us at 6556 2123 | 9697 3884 during office hours (Tuesday to Friday, between 11.00am to 6.00pm)