Terms and Conditions
The Applicant(s) agree/agrees to abide with the terms and conditions when participating in Invade Industry Pte Ltd’s Fleawhere events upon payment of the booth(s) rental.
- 1.1“Vendor/Vendors” refers to the applicant(s) who rents a stall space at the Event. “Organizer” refers to Invade Industry Pte Ltd who is Organizer of the Event. “Event” refers to the “Events organized by Invade Industry Pte Ltd”.
- 2.1 A rental fee per Stall Space shall be collected by Organizer upon acceptance of this contract. Stall rental(s) are strictly non-refundable unless event is cancelled by the Organizer.
- 3.1 Vendor(s) are only allowed to setup on the day of the event.
- 3.2 Vendor(s) must set up 1 hour before the set-up timing of the flea market event unless stated otherwise. vendors who is later than the commencement time of the flea market event may result in forfeiture of booth.
- 3.3 Vendor(s) are to start packing up half an hour before the flea market ends.
- 3.4 Vendor(s) who did not show up upon booth confirmation notice from the organiser at the flea market event may result in forfeiture of booth.
- 3.5 Vendor(s) who did not receive any booth confirmation notice from the organiser but appear at the flea market event may be asked to leave the premises without bearing any cost or consequences by the organiser.
- 3.6 Invade Industry Pte Ltd events are Rain or Shine. Organizer will provide Gazebo for basic shelter if it is an outdoor event, however Vendor(s) are strongly advised to bring own covers as additional protection for stall items.
Allocation of Stall Space:
- 4.1 Vendor(s) are to refer to the ‘Invade Industry Pte Ltd allocation policy’ for each event and adhere to the policy at all times.
- 4.2 Vendor(s) shall only be permitted to sell items that have been approved by the Organizer. The Organizer reserves the right to reject particular items.
Type of Products Encouraged:
- Products to match the theme of the event
- Generic products which falls under the category of fashion, lifestyle and handmade
- Services including hand painting, beads making, etc
Items Restriction or subject to prior arrangement:
- Food & Beverage items
- Counterfeit items
- Torn and broken items
- Pavement art (chalk art)
- Utilisation of dangerous implements and materials
- Tarot card/palm readers/fortune readers
- Masseurs or masseuses
- Art created by spray paint
- Financial and/or insurance services and assistance
- Any item that in violation of Singapore’s Law
- 4.5 Reasonable space between stalls has to be maintained at all times as this is a link; stock and/or empty crates/boxes/luggages, etc must not be stored outside Vendor(s) stall space during operating hours.
- 4.6 Vendor(s) are not allowed to bring their own tables or extensions, chairs, stools, etc. Additional chair(s) could be rented at $4 per day per chair while additional table(s) could be rented at an additional booth rate of the stated event (subject to availability).
- 4.7 Vendors found to have taken extra tables and/or chairs apart from the number of booth(s) registered with the Organizer, will be subject to a fine of twice the booth rate of the stated event.
- 4.8 Vendor(s) are allowed to bring only 1 clothes rack limited to 2ft(width) x 5ft(length) x 5ft(height). Racks have to be parallel to the side of the table/booth. Vendor(s) may opt to bring 2 racks instead if they do not wish to use the table.
Terms & Termination:
- 5.1 Organizer reserves the right to change the venue, date of event at any point of time deemed necessary.
- 5.2 Organizer reserves the right to amend any terms and conditions without prior notice.
- 5.3 Organizer reserves the right to reject any application based on its absolute sole discretion without assigning any reasons.
- 5.4 Organizer reserves the right to terminate this contract immediately by notice in writing to the Vendor without providing any reason. Such termination shall not prejudice the rights and liabilities of either party against the other for any breach of this Contract.
Request for Postponement of Flea:
- 6.1 Any request to postpone/transfer an event booking must be made at least 1 week in advance prior to the event day with valid reason (if necessary, supporting documents are required) to the discretion of the Organizer (dis)approval. Any request made less than 1 week prior to the event day will be rejected with no refund/transfer/postponement regardless of the reason stated.
Laws and Regulations:
- 7.1 Vendors are responsible for complying with all applicable laws and regulations in Singapore as imposed by the Government or lawful bodies of the Republic of Singapore (including but is not limited to any item that breaches the intellectual property rights of any third party; any item [including but not limited to cosmetics, food and drinks etc] that requires the prior approval of the relevant licensing authorities, such as NEA, HSA,etc and for which prior approval have not been obtained; any dangerous, offensive, pornographic or illegal items; any form of alcohol. Counterfeit goods are strictly not allowed.
Best Interests of Organizer:
- 8.1 Vendor(s) undertakes at all times act in the best interest of Organizer and shall not do or permit anything that may damage or prejudice the reputation of Organizer or bring Organizer into disrepute.
Declaration of Sales:
- 9.1 Vendor(s) must declare Daily Gross Sales truthfully only upon request by Organizer.
Orderly Behavior of Vendor(s):
- 10.1 Vendor(s) are hereby given notice to conduct its business at the Facility in a professional manner so as not to give cause for complaints from occupants of the building or the public and to ensure that the image of Organizer is not adversely affected. Vendor(s) shall respect the health and safety of fellow Vendor(s). No acts or threats of physical and/or verbal violence against another person (including sexual violence), disorderly conduct, and/or possession of dangerous articles (such as firearms, explosive materials, etc.) are allowed.
Abuses to Properties:
- 11.1 Vendor(s) are hereby given notice not to abuse by hanging or sticking anything onto the properties (Tents, Tables, Chairs, etc) provided by the Organizer. Vendor(s) will be asked to leave the Event without any Rental refund.
Loss/Damage to Properties:
- 12.1 No properties within the venue shall be removed or to be shifted unless prior approval given by the Organizer. The Organizer reserves the rights to report incident(s) of theft to the Police and it shall be dealt with under laws and regulations in Singapore as imposed by the Government or lawful bodies of the Republic of Singapore.
- 12.2 In the event of any loss/removal/damage caused to the venue and its furnishings/fixtures, Vendor(s) will be held liable for the loss, removal or damage and shall pay Organizer such sums as Organizer may determine for the loss or damage caused to the aforesaid.
Use of Space:
- 13.1 Vendor(s) shall not affix or otherwise exhibit or place on passageways, tents, bridge, pillars or the windows of the surrounding Building or any part thereof any name-plate, signboard, placard, poster, banner or advertising material or offensive publications or any goods or articles or the like whatsoever for the purposes of any public announcement or which may contravene any statute or regulations or which may expose Organizer to any fine or penalty by reason thereof. Vendor(s) shall be held fully responsible and liable to pay the full fine or penalty caused to the aforesaid.
- 13.2 Vendor(s) are to adhere to the allocated booth space, unless prior approval is given by the Organizer.
- 14.1 Vendor(s) are allowed to place their goods or property overnight in the venue after operation hours at their own risk. For the avoidance of doubt, under no circumstances will the Vendor(s) hold Organizer responsible for any personal injuries, damage, lost or defacement of goods or property on display occurring, during, before or after the event, no matter how it was caused.
- 14.2 In the event that Vendor(s) want(s) to take the risk, the goods or property must be stored in luggage bags /boxes with a chain and lock and covered it with a canvas sheet.
- 14.3 The Organizer will not be held liable and/or responsible for any injuries, illness and/or death that occurred before and/or after and/or during the event.
- 14.4 The Organizer is not responsible for poor sales or bad response during any of our flea events.
- 14.5 Booth space will be assigned in accordance with the space reservation procedures dependent on locations and events.
- If vendors or labels are to leave their belongings at the venue or event overnight, they are not entitled to any booth reservation and Fleawhere/Invade Industry Pte Ltd shall not be under any liability for loss, damage or expense attributable to the belongings left overnight. If said vendors were to leave their belongings overnight, they are required to shift their belongings that is occupying the booth space, when another vendor
1) arrived and queued earlier for the allocation of the spaces
2) chosen the booth space to set up
Illumination & Electricity:
- 15.1 Vendor(s) are hereby given notice event that electricity will not be provided unless otherwise stated.
Cleanliness & Housekeeping:
- 16.1 Vendor(s) are hereby given notice to keep the Facility clean and tidy, and shall not litter, deface or damage the Facility. The area must be cleared and kept clean after use, with the waste, boxes, cardboard and refuse should properly disposed of in the nearest bin centers.
Parking and/or Loading/Unloading:
- 17.1 No complimentary parking will be provided at any events unless stated otherwise.
- 17.2 Vendor may proceed to the respective loading/unloading bay to load/unload their goods. Please note that neither the vehicle may be left unattended nor any parking could be done at the loading/unloading bay.
- 18.1 Failure in abiding any of the above Terms and Conditions will result in the bearing any compensation, penalties and/or legal fees resulted from the violation, removal of the Vendor from the event with no refund and/or imposement of a permanent ban.
- 19.1 Invade Industry Pte Ltd and Fleawhere reserves the right to make changes, including changes in content, description, terms, location of flea event, etc. at any time without prior notice or bearing any legal cost.
Last updated: June 2015